Caitlin Rae Pfeiffer
- Matrimonial Law
- Civil Litigation
Caitlin Pfeiffer is an associate at MeehanLaw, LLC with a concentration in matrimonial law and civil litigation.
Caitlin graduated cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she earned a concentration in Family Law, with honors. She also served as the President of the Family and Juvenile Law Society and Executive Vice President of the Mock Trial Society. While in law school, she was an active member of the Moot Court Society and received the award for Best Respondent Brief at the 2016 Terrance H. Benbow Competition. Caitlin also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jane Grossman of the Superior Court of the State of Connecticut, and for the Honorable Brenda Freedman of the Erie County Family Court of the 8th Judicial District of New York.
Caitlin has been recognized as a 2022 Super Lawyers Rising Star. Rising Stars is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. Each year no more than 5 percent of the attorneys in the state are selected for the Super Lawyers list, and no more than 2.5 percent for the Rising Stars list.
She received her B.A. from Stony Brook University in psychology and sociology, where she played four years of Division I soccer.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: President, Family and Juvenile Law Society
- Honors: Executive Vice President, Mock Trial Society
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Society
- Honors: Awardee, Best Respondent Brief, Terrance H. Benbow Competition, 2016
- Major: Family Law
- Stony Brook University
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: Division I Soccer
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Sociology
- Connecticut, 2018
Current Employment Position
- Honorable Jane Grossman of the Superior Court of the State of Connecticut, Judicial Intern
- Honorable Brenda Freedman of the Erie County Family Court of the 8th Judicial District of New York, Judicial Intern