Nicole M. Riel
- Family Law
Nicole Riel is an associate at MeehanLaw, LLC, primarily practicing in the area of family law.
Nicole graduated magna cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law, where she earned a concentration in Family Law, with honors, and where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal. Nicole also received her MBA from Quinnipiac University.
Upon graduating with her JD and MBA, Nicole clerked for the Honorable Judge Nina F. Elgo of the Connecticut Appellate Court, where she assisted the Court in the drafting, editing and researching of written opinions, reviewing trial records and attending oral arguments. Since concluding her judicial clerkship, Nicole has continuously practiced in the area of family law. She is admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut and in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Nicole is trained in the area of mediation, having completed the Quinnipiac University Center on Dispute Resolution's 40-hour mediation training course. She also is trained and qualified to be appointed as a Guardian ad Litem (GAL) and an Attorney for the Minor Child (AMC) in Connecticut.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut,2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Law Journal: Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief, 2017 – 2018
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut, 2018
- Assumption University, Worcester, Massachusetts, 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science and Philosophy
- Connecticut, 2018
- Massachusetts, 2020
- Connnecticut Bar Association, Member
- Fairfield County Bar Assoociation, Member
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) and Attorney for the Minor Child (AMC)
- Pullman & Comley, LLC, Westport, Connecticut, Associate Attorney in the firm’s family law litigation practice, 2019 to 2021
- Connecticut Appellate Court, Hartford, Connecticut, Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Nina F. Elgo, 2018 to 2019