We Fight For Maximum Possible Damages
MeehanLaw, LLC, believes people injured by negligent dental care deserve full and fair compensation for the injuries they’ve suffered. Our Fairfield County attorneys draw on decades of experience in Connecticut’s legal system to advocate powerfully for every person we represent. One of the most common questions we receive from clients is how much compensation they might be able to receive in a lawsuit. The answer to that question is different in every case, but all clients can trust us to fight for the full damage amount they deserve.
Proven Advocates Pursue Economic And Noneconomic Damages For Clients
When we file a dental malpractice lawsuit on your behalf, we may seek both economic and noneconomic damages. Economic damages are those that can be more easily calculated, such as:
- Medical care and related expenses – These are the reasonable value of medical care expenses incurred for the treatment of injuries stemming from a dentist’s negligence.
- Lost wages – Plaintiffs can obtain damages for earnings lost since the injury occurred if it kept them from working.
- Loss of future earnings – If the injury means the plaintiff can no longer work or must work a lower-paying job, he or she may be able to recover compensation for lost future wages.
Noneconomic damages are for less tangible but very real harm suffered by victims and may include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental distress and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Disfigurement or permanent impairment/loss of function
The amount of damages we seek depends on the nature and extent of your injuries and existing damage awards in similar cases, so there is no set amount that you will recover if successful. Unlike many other states, Connecticut places no cap, or limit, on the compensation a plaintiff can receive in a medical (or dental) malpractice case, which benefits our clients.
Contact Our Experienced Team To Learn About Compensation Available In Your Dental Malpractice Case
If you believe dental negligence has caused you to suffer an injury in Connecticut, MeehanLaw, LLC, in Fairfield County will seek compensation that fully addresses your harm. We would be happy to explain your legal options and take action to make you whole again. Schedule a consultation by calling 203-664-8059 or contacting us online today.