Trusted Connecticut Personal Injury Attorneys Represent Accident Victims
The unexpected medical bills and other costs that add up after an accident can leave you in financial straits. The personal injury attorneys at MeehanLaw, LLC, are practiced trial lawyers who will seek reimbursement for Fairfield County clients who have suffered injuries due to careless drivers, irresponsible property owners or negligent medical professionals. In court and in negotiations with insurance companies and opposing counsel, we can assert your right to compensation for the harm you suffered.
Accomplished Lawyers Go After Those Responsible For Injurious Accidents
Since we opened our doors in 1961, our firm has been committed to helping clients achieve justice. Backed by a long tradition of successful verdicts and settlements, our attorneys represent victims of:
- Auto accidents – We represent injured drivers and passengers in lawsuits and insurance claims against at-fault drivers in all types of car accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents – Without the protection that people have inside a car or truck, someone riding a motorcycle faces a great risk of serious harm in a collision. Our seasoned courtroom litigators press for full compensation on behalf of injured bikers.
- Pedestrian accidents – When a motor vehicle strikes a pedestrian, the injuries are often catastrophic. We review the evidence exhaustively to establish liability and prove damages.
- Medical malpractice – A misdiagnosis, surgical error or improper treatment can cause serious and lasting harm. We build solid medical malpractice cases based on expert testimony and compelling evidence.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – An owner of commercial or residential property who puts visitors in harm’s way can be held responsible for falls, trips and other accidents on the premises.
- Dog bites – We pursue recovery for physical and emotional trauma in cases involving dog bites, holding dog owners responsible when their pets attack without provocation.
- Wrongful death – If you lost a loved one because of someone’s negligent or wrongful conduct, our determined and compassionate firm can represent the deceased’s executor or administrator in a lawsuit to recover damages.
Our attorneys can provide valuable advice, guidance and representation at every stage of your personal injury matter.
Skilled Negotiators Pursue Reimbursement For Damages
The total cost of an injury may not be apparent to victims and their loved ones until months or years after the incident. At MeehanLaw, LLC, in Fairfield County , our attorneys conduct thorough investigations to determine what you are owed. The sooner you seek our help, the sooner we can attempt to preserve important evidence, such as surveillance footage, witness testimony, communications and documentation related to your case. We keep in mind past, current and future expenses to calculate the full value of a claim, including medical bills, lost wages and rehabilitation. Connecticut law also allows victims to seek compensation for mental distress, pain and suffering, disfigurement, and loss of quality of life. In a wrongful death lawsuit, damages may include medical costs, funeral and burial expenses, lost earnings and pain and suffering prior to death.
Contact Proactive Personal Injury Lawyers To Schedule A Consultation
The personal injury attorneys at MeehanLaw, LLC, in Fairfield County work hard to help Connecticut residents obtain the compensation they deserve. To schedule a consultation with an experienced trial lawyer, call us at 203-664-8059 or contact us online.